Maxpedition 0513KF Falcon-II Backpack, Khaki-Foliage
MX0513KF: 0513KF Falcon-II Backpack, Khaki-Foliage
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Falcon-II backpack. 1520 cu. in. / 25L capacity. Uses 100 oz. water reservoir.
The Falcon II backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using TacTieâ„¢. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25â€ webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Falcon-II (#0513) from the original Falcon (#0503):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 3 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
(6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(9) Organizer in lower front pocket
(10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Weight: 3.04 lbs
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Belt (min 9" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 19" loop / max 52" loop)
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909005698
Boker Wilson Tactical Para Cord Mon…
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase 360 Degree …
$69.95On Sale: $12.95
KA-BAR 1490 TDI Fanny Pack
Boker Wilson Tactical 9" Survival B…
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…