Maxpedition 0604B Last Resort Tactical Attache, Black
MX0604B: 0604B Last Resort Tactical Attache
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attach (#0604) is designed to carry your tactical essentials in the most highly organized fashion, essentially what some refer to as a "bug-out bag".
The main compartment is padded on all sides, has a hook-and-loop divider, and is large enough to fit a 14" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. On the front side of the pack, four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear, including a long pocket that can hold two spare 30-rnd M-4 magazines. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of our #3501 Universal CCW Holster and our #3502 Three-Clip Holder, and large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags. Check out our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document / tool / instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight.
The #0604 Last Resort Tactical Attach can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening.
- Main Compartment: 13"(L) x 3"(W) x 10"(H)
- Frontal (long pocket): 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- Frontal (2 small pockets): 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Frontal (wide pocket): 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H)
- Rear Organizer Pocket: 13"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10"(H)
- Radio Pocket: Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
- Main Compartment: Fits up to 14.1" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
- Empty Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
UPC Code: 846909001867
Maxpedition 1805F Tactical Travel T…
Maxpedition 0604F Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0604G Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0604K Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0605B Operator Tactical…
Maxpedition 0605BR Operator Tactica…
Maxpedition 0605F Operator Tactical…