Maxpedition 0605F Operator Tactical Attache, Khaki-Foliage - 0605KF
MX0605KF: 0605KF Operator Tactical Attache
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The Maxpedition® Operator™ Tactical Attache (#0605) is a large tactical computer attaché. The main compartment is padded on all sides; has a hook-and-loop divider and sized to fit a 15.4" (Diagonal Screen Size) laptop, and a legal size pad. This is the perfect office go-bag for the Tactical Officer.
On the front side of the pack, four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear. The largest pocket has internal and external sleeves for increased capacity, plus an ID window. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of our #3501 Universal CCW Holster (sold separately) and our #3502 Three-Clip Holder (sold separately), and large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document/tool/instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight.
The #0605 Operator™ Tactical Attache can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening. Available in Black (#0605B), Green (#0605G), or Khaki (#0605K).
- Main: 15.5" (L) x 4" (W) x 11" (H)
- Frontal (long pocket): 6"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 2 small pockets: 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Wide pocket: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Rear Organizer Pocket: 14"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10"(H)
- Radio Pocket: Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
- Main Compartment: Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
- Empty Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Maxpedition 1805F Tactical Travel T…
Maxpedition 0604B Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0604F Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0604G Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0604K Last Resort Tacti…
Maxpedition 0605B Operator Tactical…
Maxpedition 0605BR Operator Tactica…
Maxpedition 0605F Operator Tactical…
Maxpedition 0605G Operator Tactical…
Maxpedition 0605K Operator Tactical…
Maxpedition 0605W Operator Tactical…