Maxpedition 1716B Tritium Key Ring, Black
MX1716B: 1716B Tritium Key Ring
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The Tritium Key Ring is an easy way to consolidate, organize and deploy multiple sets of keys and key chain tools. This efficient device has three separate key rings joined by two 0.75 in. side release buckles and can attach to your belt, on a tie-down loop in your Maxpedition bag, or you can just carry it in your pocket. You can also join multiple Tritium Key Rings to keep additional sets of keys or key chain tools together.
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
UPC Code: 846909010302
Maxpedition 1703B Keyper, Black
KeySmart 2.0 Extended Slate Aluminu…
KeySmart 2.0 Titanium Key Organizer…
Exotac FREEKey System
KeySmart 2.0 Blue Aluminum Key Orga…
KeySmart 2.0 Red Aluminum Key Organ…
Bastion Carbon Fiber Key Clip