Maxpedition FRMLCKS Excelsa Frame Lock Folding 2.9" Plain D2 Blade, Titanium Handles
MXFRMLCKS: Small Excelsa Frame Lock Folder
Bradley Alias and Spyderco Sage II beware, there's a new titanium frame lock folder in town to compete for the low cost Sebenza alternative. The Excelsa from Maxpedition is a sleek, smooth folder that's both a hard user and gentlemen's knife in one. The D2 tool steel blade is a superb performance steel you won't have to sharpen often but will have to keep oiled up to prevent rusting. Ergonomically, these feels as good as any knife and are available in two sizes to meet your specific needs. A bayonet style pocket clip and tapered thumb studs are added bonuses you will find on these knives and will definitely come to appreciate them over time. Designed in the USA, these knives are manufactured in Taiwan.
- Patent pending
- D2 tool steel with cryo heat treatment to 58-60HRc
- Full height flat grind for optimal edge geometry
- 6Al4V Titanium alloy handle and locking slab
- Unique concealed lock overtravel limiter mechanism
- Stainless steel ramped thumb stud
- Stainless steel hardware
- Deep carry pocket clip, interchangeable tip-up or tip-down carry
- T6/T8 torx wrench included for screw & pivot adjustment
- Sleek, minimalist look
- Fitted and finished by hand
- Ergonomic handle for comfort & safety
- In-house design and engineering
- Blade Length: 2.9"
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel, 58-60HRC
- Thickness: 0.11"
- Style: Drop Point
- Closed Length: 3.9"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- Handle Material: 6Al4V Titanium
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 846909011927
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
$240.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.