Maxpedition TAC-LINK, Orange - TACLINK-OR
Boker Wilson Tactical Para Cord Mon…
Columbia River iNoxCase 360 Degree …
$69.95On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
KA-BAR 1490 TDI Fanny Pack
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Columbia River iPad Mini iNoxCase, …
$89.99On Sale: $14.95
MXTACLINKOR: TAC-LINK, Orange
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The TAC-LINK is a high strength polymer attachment device with GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology. This product has considerable weight and cost savings over metal climbing carabiners. All of the external components are high strength molded polymer, which eliminates metal noise and paint scratches.
*NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE*
- GhillieTEX IR signature reduction technology
- Corossion resistant stainless steel spring
- High strength polymer design
- Weight savings compared to metal carabiner
- Resistance to solar heating
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Large latch opening eliminates snags
- Eliminates metal-on-metal noise and paint scratches
- Use for securing tactical accessories
- WEIGHT: 2.4 oz.
- Made In U.S.A.
This product is USA born and raised.