Nite Ize 1 Watt LED Upgrade II, Fits AA Mini Maglite (LRB2-07-1W)
NILRB2071W: 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade II
The New Nite Ize 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit turns your AA Mini Maglite® into a high-powered LED flashlight with super bright flood and focused spot capability. Just replace your AA Mini Maglite®'s existing bulb with this ultra bright, focusable, 55 Lumen LED module (simple instructions on the package) and you're done. You'll instantly enjoy superior illumination—the LED bulb emits a high-quality, bright light, as opposed to the dimmer yellow glow of the incandescent bulb. With its long life, you'll never have to replace it again, and because LED bulbs use less power, your AA batteries will last longer. It's an easy, ecologically responsible way to equip yourself with a more useful, versatile and dependable flashlight, in... well…a flash.
View the 1 Watt L.E.D. Upgrade II pdf
- Features focusable 55 lumen LED Bulb
- 15 hour run-time
- Beam projects 50 meters
- Save money on replacement bulbs & batteries for your AA Mini Maglite®
- Simple installation – It's as easy as replacing the incandescent bulb in your flashlight!
- Note: Replacing the original incandescent bulb with any Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit or Tail Cap Switch will void the MAG Instrument® LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY covering the AA MINI MAGLITE® flashlight.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: MAG-LITE® and MINI MAGLITE® are trademarks of Mag Instrument, Inc., as are the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of the Mini-Maglite® flashlight and the circumferential inscription around the face caps of all of Mag Instrument flashlights.
I have installed the bulb, but my flashlight doesn't work. What can I do|
The 1 Watt LED Upgrade Bulb is polarity specific. Simply remove the bulb, turn it 180 degrees and re-insert into your Maglite®. That should do the trick, but if you are still experiencing an issue, please call our customer service hotline for assistance.
How many lumens is the 1 Watt LED Upgrade Kit|
The 1 Watt Nite Ize LED Upgrade Kit is approximately 55 lumens.
How long will a set of batteries last|
The LED Ugprade Kit has a life of 15 hours of continuous use.
Will the LED Upgrade Kit work with lithium and rechargeable batteries?
- Home Projects
- General Illumination
- Military & Tactical
- Nighttime Safety