Olight M18 Maverick LED Flashlight and Tactical Kit, 500 Max Lumens - OLIGHT-M18-TK
Photon Micro Light 2 Key Ring With …
Photon Freedom Micro Light White LE…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Gerber Recon White 4" LED Flashligh…
Streamlight Stylus Pro, Black Body,…
Fenix E01 Mini LED Keychain Flashli…
Gerber Infinity Ultra Task Light, W…
Streamlight MicroStream, Black Body…
Gerber Mongoose Multi-Colored LED L…
$39.95On Sale: $13.95
LED Lenser 880018 P3 Keychain-Size …
OLM18TK: M10 Maverick Tactical Kit, 350 Max Lumens
M18 Maverick (M18 for short) is supper power LED flashlight specially designed for tactical applications, it is extended from Olight’s S20 Baton but better. M18 is assigned striking stainless steel bezel、tail forward push switch and friend tactical user interface, beyond that , it assembled the latest in CREE XM-L2 LED, highly optimized small window smooth reflector, which raise light intensity up to 80%, the output reach 500 lumens.
M18 can be powered by 2xCR123A or RCR123A and 1x18650 batteries, it includes high efficiency constant current circuit and precise light-thermal balance program which ensure high brightness but long run time. The structure is designed under the idea of compact light difference and reliable so that it is very solid and durable. M18 can be powered by 2xCR123A or RCR123A and 1x 18650 batteries, it includes high efficiency constant current circuit and precise light-thermal balance program which ensure high brightness but lility so that it is very built to last years. Olight’s M18 Maverick Tactical Kit includes a weapon mount and tactical remote switch in addition to the flashlight, making the M18 an ideal choice for government agencies, law enforcement, military applications, hunting and much more.
- Utilizing the newest Cree XM-L2 LED, the output is up to 500 lumens
- Multi-functional tail forward push switch. lightly press tailcap switch will output momentary light, and retain the modes set by side tact switch, while a triple click /triple press of the tailcap switch jumps to Strobe, further hard press of the tailcap switch loosen the chosen modes. Under on status, hard press turns off the light
- Side switch in head controls output brightness levels, three brightness levels “low-medium-high”changes by circle. Hold the button to activate strobe;
- Intelligent driver circuit with memory function, automatically memorize the output modes chosen by the side switch; but not for the modes activated by tail switch
- Deep carry pocket clip, easy and reliable for use
- Thick stainless steel bezel is able to bear higher tensile impacts
- Highly efficiency constant current drive circuit, perfectly support CR123A, RCR123 or 18650 batteries
- Time based ATM (Active Thermal Management), the output on high will gradually step down to 60% within 3 minutes after 4.5 minutes if the flashlight is running at high brightness level
- Reverse polarity protection
- Includes: Battery Magazine, Lanyard, Spare O-Rings, Spare Rubber Boot, Remote Pressure Switch, and Tactical Weapon Mount
RM10 Tactical Remote Switch:
- Built-in electronic switch which can effectively prevent mechanical vibration
- Button is composed of two surfaces and it will be effective when you covered key area more than 70%.
- Taking the package of TPU Heat Shrinkable Tubing which can effective attenuation touch tone.
- Using spring wire that the length can reach 620mm when you tensile it.
WM10 Offset Weapon Mount:
- Anti type &8546; hard anodizing Aluminum body
- Integrated design combine the stainless locknut with mount body
- Fix the light by side on standard barrel,the lock will bounce off automatically if losing the locknut
- Assembly with sheet to meet 18~23mm diameter flashlight,the sheet thickness is 1.0mm,1.5mm and 2.5mm
- LED: Cree XM-L2
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Low: 5 Lumens (120 Hours)
- Medium: 100 Lumens (9 Hours)
- High: 500 Lumens (2 Hours)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4,556 cd
- Length: 5" (127mm)
- Diameter: 0.91" (23mm)
- Weight: 2.17 oz (61.5g)
UPC Code: 6950723812470
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.