OXO1118400: Good Grips® - Silicone Cooking ColanderOXO
Dimensions: 15'' x 6'' x 3.5''
Weight: 9 oz.
The OXO Good Grips Silicone Cooking Colander is a new strain of cooking tool. Not only does it drain the liquid from foods, but it can also be immersed in boiling water so you can cook right inside it! Use it to blanch or parboil vegetables like broccoli, green beans, snap peas, spinach and edamame. Simply lift the Colander directly out of boiling water and immerse it in ice water, or run it under the tap, to ensure your vegetables stay green and crisp. Try it for boiling shrimp and dumplings, and for traditional uses like draining pasta, berries and more. The basket has a cylindrical shape and sits below the top of your pot for added capacity. The Colander has a soft, non-slip handle and a hook so it can be easily rested over a pot or bowl, and can also be used to quickly steam foods inside a saucepan. The Silicone Colander collapses flat for easy storage. At 6.75" in diameter, it is ideal for use in standard 3 and 4 quart saucepans. The Silicone Colander is heat-resistant to 600°F, safe for non-stick cookware and dishwasher safe. Features and Benefits
- Collapses flat for easy storage
- Silicone Colander can be immersed in boiling water, making it ideal for blanching and parboiling vegetables like broccoli, green beans, snap peas, spinach and edamame
- Also great for boiling shrimp and dumplings, and for traditional uses like draining pasta, berries and more
- Silicone basket has cylindrical shape and sits below top of pot for added capacity
- Silicone Colander can also be used to quickly steam foods inside a saucepan
- Colander is 6.75" in diameter and ideal for standard 3 and 4 quart saucepans
- Heat resistant to 600°F and safe for non-stick cookware
- Sturdy stainless steel double-rod construction
- Soft, non-slip handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant
- Made in China