Pohl Force Alpha Two Outdoor Folder 4.44" Satin 440C Plain Blade, Black GRP Handles - 1028
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$80.00On Sale: $44.95
Mercator Solingen K55 Black Cat Kni…
Cold Steel 20MT Mini Tuff Folding K…
$43.99On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C28PBK2 Dragonfly 2 Foldin…
Spyderco C10PBK Endura4 Folding Kni…
Spyderco C28GPFG Dragonfly 2.25" VG…
Spyderco C66PBK3 Centofante 3 Foldi…
Cold Steel 20LT Tuff Lite Folding K…
Spyderco C41GP5 Native 5 Folding Kn…
Spyderco Byrd Cara Cara 2 Folding K…
Spyderco C10FPGY Endura Flat Ground…
PL1028: Alpha Two Outdoor Folder Gen II
The Alpha series knives are highly popular among police and military special forces units. The experts value the diverse functional details that characterize these knives. The Alpha knives can easily be used with gloves and can be very simply disassembled under any situation.
The various Alpha series knives are suitable for every individual need or purpose. This knife is most certainly a good choice for the civilian user who also depends on the functionality and reliability of his equipment for outdoor use. 440C stainless steel is desired by many customers who are looking for superior corrosion resistance. A classic Nail nick ensures easy opening of blade without blades mounted jack. The ceramic-blasted surface the blade can shine with a satin sheen. The Alpha Two outdoor Gen2 is ready for use at any time, worldwide.
**Comes with a removable thumb disk so the knife can be operated as a one or two-hand opener for legality concerns.
- Easy operation, even under high stress factor - suitable for left or right handed persons
- Ceramic peened surface on all parts
- 420 stainless steel liners
- Ultra-strong lockback mechanism
- Very good handling with gloves
- Pocket clip can be mounted depending on the application order in 2 different positions
- Suitable for survival use
- Complete with 11.8" (30 cm) long Flexcord lanyard
- Comes with Alpha Two velcro patch, bilingual instruction manual and hand signed inspection certificate by the designer Dietmar Pohl
- Contains a serial number for quality control
- Blade Length: 4.44" (11.3 cm)
- Blade Steel: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.196" (5 mm)
- Handle Material: GRP Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 0.708" (18 mm)
- Overall Length: 10.236" (26.0 cm)
- Weight: 9.87 oz. (280 g)
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 420212
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.