DPx HEST/F Milspec Folder 3.1" Stonewashed Sleipner Blade, G10 and Titanium Handles
RPDPXHSF007: DPx HEST/F Milspec
The DPx HEST/F Milspec is the first HEST folder that does not require a special tool for adjusting the pivot screw or removing the clip. It is also our first folder that uses Sleipner steel instead of D2. Sleipner is a fine grain tool steel with greater edge retention and increased resistance to chipping than D2 and provides excellent wear resistance. It is the same steel used in commercial meat processing blades due its ability to retain sharpness after hours of cutting. The blade is mated to a black TiCN PVD coated, U.S. made, titanium alloy frame with a durable American black G10 scale assembled by the craftsmen at LionSteel in Northern Italy. The HEST/F Milspec includes other modifications such as a tungsten carbide glass breaker, a "combat" pocket clip that adds additional strength to the lock bar, bronze washers, and a newly-designed single spoke RotoBlock for ease of use. Patents Pending.
- Stone washed Sleipner steel blade
- Sandblasted, gunmetal black TiCN PVD coated 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame lock
- Black TiCN PVD coated combat pocket clip with Mr. DP logo
- 7/64" sockets in RotoBlock and pivot screw
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker with hex base and round replacement screw if needed
- Patented LionSTEEL RotoBlock system with new single spoke design and 7/64" hex socket
- Bronze washers
- American heavy grip G10 scale
- 1/4" hex socket driver
- Wire strippers jimping
- Thumb grip/bottle opener on blade
- Open length: 7.63" (194mm)
- Closed length: 4.38" (111mm)
- Cutting edge: 3.10" (79mm)
- Titanium alloy frame thickness: 0.165" (4mm)
- G10 scale thickness: 0.165" (4mm)
- Blade Thickness: 019" (5mm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz. (139g)
- Made in Italy
UPC Code: 857171003299
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…