Schatt & Morgan 2012 President's Choice 9th Edition Large Dogleg Whittler, Limited Edition in Presentation Box
Boker Carver's Congress Whittler wi…
Queen Curly Zebra African Hardwood …
Queen Whittler w/3 Blades & Aged Ho…
Camillus Yello-Jaket 3 Blade Whittl…
Columbia River Pocket Classic Whitt…
Winchester 4-1/2" Closed Cartridge …
Buck Creek Whittler 3 1/2" closed
Case Genuine Stag Half Whittler 3-1…
Case XX Vault Smooth Antique Bone S…
Case XX Vault Sawcut Jigged Antique…
Case XX Vault Jigged Buffalo Horn S…
SM3839: 9th Edition Presidents Choice Large Dogleg Whittler
Schatt and Morgan Knives
This is the ninth edition in a series of the President's Choice Knives. American price and craftsmanship are just two of the reasons why president, Robert J. Breton chose this 3-Blade Large Dogleg Whittler as his selection.
Featuring genuine Torched Sanbar Stag handles on nickel silver liners, with a keystone shield, serial numbered bolster, and gold-filled laser engraved D2 tool steel blades are just a few extra you will find on this beautiful collectors edition knife.
Each President's Choice Knife comes with a signed letter of authenticity by Queen Cutlery president, Robert J. Brenton and a solid wood engraved stand with magnetic posts to proudly display this magnificent knife.
- German silver liners, bolsters, and keystone logo
- Blade is mirror finished with gold-filled laser engraved President's Choice logo
- Fully hand crafted traditional finish
- Blade Steels are forged and tempered by natural gas
- Closed Length: 4"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel 59-61HRC
- Blade Shapes: Wharncliff, Clip and Pen Blades
- Handle Material: Sanbar Stag
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Included Walnut Display Stand and Signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.