Spyderco Embassy AUTO (All Black) 3-1/8" S30V Serrated Blade, Aluminum/G10 Handles
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Smith & Wesson AUTO (Large) H.R.T. …
$59.00On Sale: $24.95
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Spyderco’s ambassador of automatic folders. Slim profile unobtrusively carries with ease. Machined finger choil and refined ergonomics maximize control and broad-spectrum usability. Auto blade snaps satisfyingly open, locked, loaded and ready for action.
- Right-hand automatic blade-opening deployment
- Clear hard anodized and machined aluminum handle with G-10 scale inlays for enhanced grip
- 3-way black steel clip carries tip-up
- Machined finger choil
- Back-up safety switch positioned adjacent to automatic open button
- Screw together construction
- Trademark Spyderco Round Hole
- Flat saber-ground CPM S30V blade steel
- Spine jimping
- Spine swedge-grind reduces weight
- Lanyard Hole
- Closed: 4-9/32" (109mm)
- Overall: 7-3/8" (187mm)
- Blade: 3-1/8" (79mm)
- Edge: 3-1/8" (79mm)
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V
- Weight: 3.7oz (105g)
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.