Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner Fixed 6" Carbon Steel Blade, Orange Polypropylene Handles, Leather Sheath - SVORD-KCS
SVOKCS: Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner
Svord Kiwi Curved Skinner. 11-1/4" overall. 6" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Orange Polypropylene handle. Lanyard hole. Black leather belt sheath with slot for a fire steel.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes Black Leather Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356286
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Buck Paklite Skinner (Stainless Ste…
Columbia River K700KXP Ken Onion Sk…
$89.99On Sale: $44.95
Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed 3-1/8…
Fremont Knives Alfa Benetti Provend…
$72.99On Sale: $14.95
Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Combo…
Mantis TA-2 Seymour Fixed 3" Skinne…
Columbia River 2860 Kommer Brow Tin…
Kershaw 1080 Skinning Knife 2-3/8" …
$64.95On Sale: $23.95
Buck 141 PakLite Large Skinner 3-1/…
Buck Paklite Skinner (Black Tractio…