Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet Knife 9" Carbon Steel Blade, Black Polypropylene Handles, Polyurethane Sheath - SVORD-KFF
SVOKFF: Kiwi Fish Fillet
Svord Kiwi Fish Fillet knife. 14-3/4" overall. 9" Swedish high carbon tool steel blade. Black polypropylene handle. Yellow polyurethane belt sheath.
Blade is individually hardened and tempered using a unique heat treatment process. Blade is hand ground with a water cooled stone to produce a convex razor edge. Designed and produced by Bryan Baker.
- All Svord knives utilize the best Swedish High Carbon Tool Steel available
- All Svord knives are individually hardened and tempered using a unique and time honored secret heat treatment process
- Each Svord knife is hand ground on a water cooled stone
- The Baker "Convex" edge is a "razor" factory edge, providing superb "out of box" performance
- Blade Length: 9"
- Overall Length: 14-3/4"
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Includes Yellow Polyurethane Sheath
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356255
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Buck 221 Silver Creek Bait Knife 4 …
Buck 225 Silver Creek Large Fillet …
Morakniv Mora of Sweden Sports Fish…
Buck 223 Silver Creek Medium Fillet…
Schrade 167UH Uncle Henry Steelhead…
Columbia River 3008 Kommer Big Eddy…
Columbia River 3011K Veff M.U.K. Kn…
$14.99On Sale: $9.95
Gerber Gator Fillet Knife 6" Blade,…
Kershaw 1259 Fillet Knife 9" Blade,…
$21.99On Sale: $11.95
Buck 024 Clearwater Fillet Knife 6"…
Queen Light Hunter Large Fillet Kni…