Svord Kiwi IKI Fish Spike 3" Carbon Steel, Yellow Polypropylene Handle - SVORD-KIS-YLW
SVOKISYLW: Kiwi IKI Spike, Yellow
Svord Kiwi IKI Spike. 9" overall. 3" Ultra High Tensile Steel spike is guaranteed for life against breakage. Yellow polypropylene handle.
- IKI in the fish's brain instantly. This euthanizes the fish and is the most humane way to do so.
- Immediately place the fish in ice, preferably salt water ice.
- Keep oiled when not in use with Sentry Solution Products or WD40.
- Have fun fishing and enjoy the best tasting fish ever.
Fish Taste Better When IKIed
- Japanese Require that fish exported to Japan are IKIed first. They can taste the difference.
- Blade Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Includes Plastic Spike Guard
- Handcrafted in New Zealand
UPC Code: 9421901356262
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.