Victorinox Forschner 7-1/2" Chef's Knife, Rosewood Handles - 40026
VN40026: 7 1/2" Chef's Knife
Forschner by Victorinox
Style Number: 40026
Blade Length: 7-1/2"
High quality kitchen cutlery. Features high carbon stainless steel blade and rosewood handles.
- Narrow Stiff Blade
- 1 1/2" width at Rosewood Handle
- Forschner high carbon, stainless steel blades are hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen.
- A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again
- Each Victorinox knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal. The blade is then hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished
- All Victorinox cutlery products are backed by a lifetime guarantee from their manufacturer
UPC Code: 046928400263
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Cold Steel 59KCZ Kitchen Classic Ch…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife