Victorinox Forschner Forged Cutlery Carving Fork 7.5" in Gift Box - VN87638
Lamson Sharp USA 7 inch Pro Stamped…
Chef'n Fridge Fork - Condiment Fork…
On Sale: $4.95
Dexter Carving Fork Walnut Handle 1…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G-13 Kitchen Carving Fork 12…
Global GF-24 Kitchen Straight Carvi…
$159.00On Sale: $100.80
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four St…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Carving…
Lamson Sharp USA Rosewood Forged Ba…
Victorinox Forged Kitchen Cutlery
* High carbon no stain steel - Molybdenum/Vanadium (X50CrMo V15 steel), providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
* Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.
* Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
* Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge.
* Single piece, full tang construction.
* Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
* Three handle sizes for precise functionality.
* Triple rivet handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
* Plastic over molded (POM) handles, made of Poly Oxy Methylene, will hold its shape and will not crack or separate from blade.
"Perfectly balanced" are the best words to describe the forged kitchen knife range from Victorinox, the knife manufacturer from the Swiss Knife Valley.
With ergonomic handles and excellent steel, these knives are beautiful to look at and elegantly shaped. They are forged in Solingen, Germany, according to the specifications of the Victorinox designers. Not only are these knives attractive in appearance, they are also perfectly suited to every kitchen application.
The renowned Victorinox sharpness is guaranteed with all these knives, as the blades are sharpened twice and the blade edges laser tested.
Because a single knife cannot do every job, Victorinox supplies a range of tools to perfectly meet every requirement. For preparing and cutting small vegetables, a short, rigid blade is required. For cutting bread and tomatoes or carving a roast, a serrated knife is the recommended tool. For effortless slicing, kitchen professionals need a knife with a smooth blade, and a large kitchen knife is a useful tool not just for cutting, but also for finely chopping herbs and onions. Kitchen knives and Santoku knives are truly multi-functional tools and invaluable kitchen helpers. See Victorinox kitchen cutlery here.
It is of course possible to clean the knives in a dishwasher -- However, there are disadvantages to this method of cleaning.
In the dishwasher, knives and cutlery are placed in a basket. There is a risk that the knives may knock against each other during the cleaning cycle and become blunt. This can also happen if sharp knifes cut into the plastic coating of the dishwasher.
If you want to give your knives the best care and attention, it is best to clean them immediately after use with warm water, a damp cloth and a little washing-up liquid.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.