UST Ultimate Survival "Trekker" Stormproof Lighter - 21-W03-006
Zippo Fuel Canister, Aluminum
UST Ultimate Marine Survival Floati…
$19.99On Sale: $9.95
Windmill Delta (Black) Shockproof /…
Zippo® Street Chrome
Zippo Slim Black Matte
Zippo Black Ice Slim
Zippo Hazardous, Black Matte Classi…
Zippo Lossproof w/ Loop and Lanyard…
LighterBro Icon Lighter Multi-Tool …
LighterBro Lighter Multi-Tool Sleev…
WG21W03006: "Trekker" Stormproof Lighter
The Ultimate Survival Trekker Lighter is built to withstand the most demanding conditions. These lighters combine state-of-the-art engineering and technology with unique styling and rugged construction. Quadruple-refined butane fuel is necessary for use in eGear windproof lighters. Using less-refined fuels is not recommended. Lighter is 3-5/8" overall and weighs only 2.3 oz.
- Catalyzer coil provides ultimate windproof flame
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour
- Burns with clean hot flame at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Indicator Window located on side of combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Level Indicator visually reveals fuel level
- Piezo-Electric Ignition System eliminates need for batteries or flints, which fail when wet.
- Piezo-electric system permits easy, one-handed operation good for over 30,000 ignitions.
- Water Resistant O-Ring Seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed
- Extra large fuel tank
- Over 1,000 ignitions on a single fill
- Easy grip rubberized case
- Includes wrist lanyard
- Fuel capacity of 4 grams
- Windproof Flame - Catalyzer coil provides continuous ignition of the gas vapors creating a clean, hot flame.
- Flame Window Indicator - Ceramic Flame Window glows a bright white color when lighter is ignited.
- Fuel Window - Makes it easy to tell at a glance how much fuel remains in the lighter.
- Piezo-Electric Ignition - Eliminates the need for batteries or flints which fail when wet. Piezo-Electric systems are good for over 30,000 ignitions.
- Water Resistant Seal - Five rubber O-ring seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed.
UPC Code: 843994000652
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.