UST Ultimate Survival SOLAS Grade Retro-Reflective Tape, 2" x 4" Patch, 8 Pack
WG95305005CRD: SOLAS Grade Retro-Reflective Tape
This Coast Guard approved, SOLAS grade reflective tape adheres securely to a variety of materials: rubber, PVC, vinyl and polyurethane films, vinyl laminated cloth, glass reinforced ployester, aluminum, and most smooth surfaces. The pack includes 8 - 2" x 4" sheets.
- USCG Approved / Meets SOLAS Standards
- Reflects light at night so you can more easily be seen
- Can be found faster by search lights
- Works wet or dry
- Reflectivity over a wide range of angles
- Will adhere to: Rubber film, vinyl film, vinyl laminated cloth, Glass reinforced polyester, PVC film, polyurethenefilm, aluminum
- Easy to peel and stick adhesive backing
- Separate approximately 1" of liner paper from reflective material.
- When properly aligned, press down the exposed adhesive area by starting from the inside and working towards the end.
- Slowly remove the rest of the liner, keeping material away from the surface until pressure is applied. Press down entire reflective area in this manner.
- On all vinly applications, use talcum powder around edges after material application to prevent tackiness.
- Do not machine wash.
- It is recommended, to achieve maximum adhesion, to allow up to 48 hours (at above 60°F) before handling, inflation, or packaging.
This product is USA born and raised.
Case Red Oval Patch 1031