Woodman's Pal Pro Tool CSB-3 JEST Bolo Fixed 13" Carbon Blade, Hardwood Ash Handle
WPCSB3: CSB-3 Pro Tool Combat Survival JEST Bolo
The Bolo knife has been used and proven by the natives of the Philippines for hundreds of years. It was issued at the JEST School (Jungle Environmental Survival Training), the premier Jungle Survival School for U.S. military forces in the Asia-Pacific region at the U.S. Naval Base, Subic Bay, Philippines.
The modern JEST Bolo, with its precise re-curve angle for fast and powerful chopping, cutting, puncturing and thrusting, is the superior blade choice for survival applications and Close-Quarters Combat. Designed by Tuhon Tim Waid.
- Integral guard
- Flat pommel
- Hook handle for secure use and complete retention
- 1800 Waterproof Denier Cordura sheath with reinforced lining and extended belt loop and security strip. Belt loop accommodates standard 2-1/4” military web belt
- Blade Length: 13"
- Blade Steel: 1075 High Carbon Steel with Black Powder Coating, 47HRC
- Thickness: 1/8"
- Overall Length: 18-3/4"
- Handle Material: Hardwood Ash
- Sheath Material: Nylon
- Weight: 16.9 oz. Knife Only, 23.2 oz. with Sheath
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Cold Steel Kukri Machete 13" Carbon…
Cold Steel 97GMS Gladius Machete 19…
Cold Steel Magnum Kukri Machete 17"…
KA-BAR 1249 Kukri Machete 11-1/2" B…
Condor Tool & Knife CTK410-14HCS Go…
Ontario Military Jungle Machete 18"…
Condor Tool & Knife Golok Machete 1…
Ontario SP8 Machete Survival 10" Bl…
Ontario Sawback Machete 18" Blade
Condor Tool & Knife Parang Machete …
Camillus Carnivore 12" Titanium Bon…