Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku Knife Made in Germany, Hollow Edge with Cutting Board - 1550
WU1550: Classic | 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge with Cutting Board
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Cutting Board
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293155005
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Pink) 6-…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…