Wusthof Classic 5" Soft Cheese Knife - 3102
WU3102: Classic | 5" Soft Cheese Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Cheese knife for Softcheese
- The knife for soft cheese such as Brie, Camembert or Roquefort has a very distinctive look Holes in the blade prevent the cheese from sticking to it.
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293310206
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Wusthof Classic 5" Hard Cheese Knif…
Decor Craft "Cut The Cheese" Set of…
Murano Glass World Small Cheese Kni…
Messermeister Culinary Instruments …
Wusthof Cheese Plane 10-1/4" Overal…
Core Bamboo 10" Classic Cheese Boar…
Core Bamboo 5.5" Cheese Slicer, Bam…
Stratus Culinary by Chef Works Endu…
Global GS-10 Kitchen 5.5" Cheese Kn…
Global GTF-30 Kitchen 3.5" Cheese K…