Wusthof Classic Ikon (Creme) 4-1/2" Paring Knife - 4086-6/12
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$78.00On Sale: $39.95
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
$150.00On Sale: $89.95
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…
WU4086612: Classic Ikon Creme | 4-1/2" Paring Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Luxurious Elegance. The CLASSIC IKON Crème handles are the height of contemporary design. The talking point of your kitchen.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Cream handles made of special synthetic material.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2" (12 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293008615
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.