Wusthof Grand Prix II 5" Serrated Tomato Knife - 4104-7
WU41047: Grand Prix II | 5" Tomato Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- The serrated edge slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
- Serrated edge
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293110400
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Arbolito 5" Tomato Knife Blac…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Red) 4" …
Case Household Cutlery 5-1/2" Tomat…
Wusthof Gourmet 5" Tomato Knife wit…
Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Tomato …
$100.00On Sale: $49.95
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global GS-9 Kitchen 3" Tomato Knife…