Wusthof Classic Ikon (Black) 5" Tomato Knife
WU40067: Classic Ikon | 5" Tomato Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The serrated edge slices even the ripest tomato as thin as you like. The forked tip is great for serving.
- Blade length: 14 cm (5")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293113609
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Boker Arbolito 5" Tomato Knife Blac…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Red) 4" …
Wusthof Classic 5" Serrated Tomato …
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Case Household Cutlery 5-1/2" Tomat…
Global GS Series GS-9 Kitchen 3" To…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Yellow) …
Lamson Sharp USA 5 inch Rosewood Fo…