Wusthof Classic Ikon (Black) 7" Santoku with Hollow Edge - 4176-7
WU41767: Classic Ikon | 7" Santoku with Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 17 cm (7")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293417608
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…