Wusthof Classic 7" Chai Dao Knife (4177-7)
Old Hickory Cleaver 7" Blade
Lamson Sharp USA Walnut Chinese Veg…
Shun DM0712 Classic Vegetable Cleav…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis Chinese Clea…
Global G-5 Kitchen 7" Vegetable Kni…
$159.00On Sale: $99.96
Global G-56 Kitchen 7" Granton Vege…
$165.00On Sale: $79.99
Therias & L'Econome French Made 10"…
Messermeister Park Plaza 8" Chinese…
Victorinox Forschner Chinese Kitche…
Victorinox Forschner Restaurant Cle…
Victorinox Forschner Cleaver 7 x 3"…
WU41777: Classic 7" Chai Dao
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Blade length 7" (17 cm)
- The slight curve of the blade makes the Chai Dao ideal for cutting, slicing and dicing.
- However, chopping bones is one thing that only a classic cleaver should be used for.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF’s Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany.
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.