Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku Wave Knife - 4185-7
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
WU41857: Classic | 7" Santoku Wave Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Offers multiple functions. Use for soft food, even ripe tomatoes and other vegetables Or crusty baguette. Also great for fruit like citrus and vegetable with tough skin
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material
- Reversed scalloped, wavy edge
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293118505
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.