Wusthof Gourmet 7" Wave Knife - 4190-7
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Pink) 6-…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
WU41907: Gourmet | 7" Wave Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
GOURMET - Precisely cut with the latest state of the art laser technology.
A wide assortment offers you knives for all purposes.
- Manufactured from one piece of steel (Chrom Molybdenum Vanadium).
- Very comfortable to use.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle for all blades longer than 12cm.
- Very sharp.
- Offers multiple functions. Use for soft food, even ripe tomatoes and other vegetables. Or crusty baguette. Also great for fruit like citrus and vegetable with tough skin.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material.
- Reversed scalloped, wavy edge.
- The wavy edge produces a gentle cut without tearing or crushing food. Excellent for preparing sandwiches.
- Blade length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen / Germany.
UPC Code: 4002293119007
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.