Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Hollow Edge
WU41937: Classic | 7" Nakiri Knife, Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- High impact resistant black handle made of synthetic material
- Wide, thin blade
- Very sharp
- The blade shape finds its origin in Japan. A versatile vegetable cleaver for slicing, dicing and chopping even large vegetable. Soft and hard. A pleasure to use for fruit as well. Thanks to the thin and wide blade it produces very fine and even cuts . The blade can be easily controlled
- And like all WÜSTHOF knives the sharpness of the Nakiri can be easily maintained by using one of the WÜSTHOF sharpening tools
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Green) 5…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Nakiri …
Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Holl…
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife 5-1/2" Ha…
Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Decorating K…
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…