Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Curved Meat Fork - 4415/16
WU4415716: Classic Ikon | 6" Curved Meat Fork
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- With wooden handle
- As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on most anything.
- Blade length: 16 cm (6")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293141503
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Lamson Sharp USA 7 inch Pro Stamped…
Dexter Carving Fork Walnut Handle 1…
Chroma Cutlery F.A. Porsche Type 30…
Global G-13 Kitchen Carving Fork 12…
Global GF-24 Kitchen Straight Carvi…
$165.00On Sale: $103.96
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four St…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pure Ga…
Shun DM0709 Classic Carving Fork 6.…
Lamson Sharp USA Rosewood Forged Ba…