Wusthof Grand Prix II 10" Sharpening Steel
WU4477: Grand Prix II | 10" Sharpening Steel
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. Black synthetic handle.
Made in Solingen, Germany.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Keeping knives sharp is easy if you sharpen them often on a WÜSTHOF sharpening steel.
- Blade Length: 10" (26 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293447704
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Schrade Old Timer Honesteel 7" Shar…
Work Sharp WSKTS Knife & Tool Sharp…
DMT DS2E 12" Diamond Steel, Extra-F…
Hewlett JewelStik Professional 1-2-…
Economy Kitchen Sharpening Steel 12…
Kershaw 2535 Ultra-Tek Diamond Stee…
The Ultimate Edge Model 12W Profess…
The Ultimate Edge 4NF-A Diamond Sha…
Chef's Choice Model 42 Sportsman Di…
Master Grade™ 180 Watt Commer…
The Ultimate Edge Model 5N Companio…