Wusthof Classic 5" Boning Knife - 4602-7
WU46027: Classic | 5" Boning Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293160207
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Boning 6" Blade Knife
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Boning K…
Shun Classic 6" Blade Gokujo Boning…
Victorinox Forschner Curved Semi-St…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Victorinox Forschner Boning Knife 4…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Messermeister Park Plaza 6" Stiff C…
Victorinox Forschner Rosewood Handl…
Wusthof Silverpoint II 5" Boning Kn…