Wusthof Classic Ikon (Black) 5" Boning Knife - 4616-7
WU46167: Classic Ikon | 5" Boning Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless hygienic fit of the handle.
- Synthetic handle, full tang handle.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- De-boning chicken or ham, trimming fat and sinews. The tapered, pointed blade is a necessity for working closely around joints.
- Blade Length: 5" (14 cm)
UPC Code: 4002293161600
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory Boning 6" Blade Knife
Victorinox Forschner 5" Semi-Flexi…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Boning K…
Shun Classic 6" Blade Gokujo Boning…
Victorinox Forschner Curved Semi-St…
Victorinox Forschner Boning Knife 4…
Victorinox Forschner 5" Narrow Stif…
Al Mar UC5 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Hone…
Victorinox Forschner Rosewood Handl…
Global G-21 Kitchen 6.25" Boning Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…