Wusthof Ikon 8" Carving Knife, Blackwood Handles - 4906/20
WU490620: Ikon | 8" Carving Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Perfect for the larger cuts of meat, fruit and vegetable.
- Blade length: 20 cm (8")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293490649
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Utility …
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…