Wusthof Ikon 7" Santoku with Hollow Edge, Blackwood Handles
WU4976: Ikon | 7" Santoku with Hollow Edge
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 17 cm (7")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293497600
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Boker Gorm Santoku (Santuko) Knife …
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Pink) 6-…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
$225.00On Sale: $139.95
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…