Wusthof Ikon 4-1/2" Steak Knife, Blackwood Handles - 4988
WU4988: Ikon | 4-1/2" Steak Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The jewels of our collection. The dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings make every knife unique.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world. All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- The extra-sharp blade is not only a must for cutting the favourite steak but also for all kinds of meat dishes.
- Blade length: 12 cm (4-1/2")
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293498805
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Slitzer Jumbo Steak Knife 4-3/4" Ha…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun DM5900 Higo Nokami Personal St…
Boker Arbolito 4 Piece Steak Knife …
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Steak Kn…
Case Set of Four Steak Knives
Victorinox Swiss Army Forschner 6-P…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Steak Knives…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Set of 6…