Wusthof Classic 7" Santoku and 2 Stage Knife Sharpener
WU8642: Classic 7" Santoku with 2-Stage Knife Sharpener.
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
Bold and contemporary, outstanding performance. The Grand Prix II series of knives features:
Comes with a 2 stage knife sharpener that's an easy way to maintain you knife edge.
Two ceramic wheels are set at the optimum angle for sharpening your knives. Restore the edge by gently pulling your knife through the wheels.
- Safe and easy to use, this two-stage knife sharpener requires nothing but a few easy strokes to keep blades sharp.
- Can be used for serrated and scalloped edges (ceramic fine stage only).
- Soft Grip Handle.
- Always clean your sharpener after use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush, wipe dry. Do not rinse with water.
2 Stage Knife Sharpening
- 1. Place sharpener on a flat work surface. Hold the sharpener with one hand as indicated and the knife handle with the other. Insert knife blade fully into the slot at a 90° angle to the sharpener.
- 2. Apply moderate downward pressure on the blade while pulling the knife toward you through the appropriate notch.
- 3. Repeat this action, always pulling the blade from heel to tip (never back and forth) through either the carbide or the ceramic notch.
- Note: The first stage carbide (coarse) sharpens dull edges. The second stage ceramic (fine) provides a polished, razor sharp edge. A reasonably sharp knife may only require this light honing.
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine
- Hollow edge
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
- Blade Length: 7" (17 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany
UPC Code: 4002293864204
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Al Mar All Stainless Steel Ultra-Ch…
Boker Gorm Santoku (Santuko) Knife …
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…