Zero Tolerance 0560BLK Folding 3.75" ELMAX Black Blade, Black G10 and Titanium Handles
ZT0560BLK: 0560BLK Hinderer & ZT Collaboration
Zero Tolerance Knives
Based on Rick’s crave-worthy XM-18, the ZT 0560 is one completely amazing knife. First, the blade. It’s pure ELMAX® powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands. It rolls out of the handle on the KVT ball-bearing system so deployment is rapid and it’s ready when you need it. The handle is 3-D machined G-10 on the front, and equally 3-D machined titanium on the back. A framelock with lockbar stabilizer ensures a rocksolid lockup every time. To ensure this big bear of a knife carries at a comfortable weight, ZT has skeletonized the liner and machined pockets in the titanium handle and framelock. And to top it all off, the 0560 is equipped with ZT’s deep-carry pocket clip.
- ELMAX® stainless steel a high chromium-vanadium molybdenum alloyed steel that combines high wear resistance with corrosion resistance; also offers high strength and hardenability
- 3-D machined G-10 handle front contoured to enhance grip
- 3-D machined titanium back contoured exterior for secure grip; skeletonized interior for lighter weight
- KVT opening system ball bearings ensure smooth and easy opening
- Framelock with lockbar stabilizer for extreme lockup security
- Deep-carry pocketclip with quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Blade: ELMAX®, black finish, 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Handle: 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, black finish
- Closed: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall: 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Lock: 3-D Machined Titanium framelock
- Weight: 5.8 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035949
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Extremely fine grained powered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…