For Harley Davidson Lighters:
The World Famous Zippo Guarantee
Zippo Windproof Pocket Lighter
Any Zippo pocket lighter, when returned to our factory, will be put in first-class mechanical condition free of charge, for we have yet to charge a cent for the repair of a Zippo pocket lighter, regardless of age or condition. The finish, however, is not guaranteed.
This guarantee gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary state to state or country to country. Other Zippo products carry their own specific warranties.
USA Zippo Windproof lighter repair instructions
ZIPPO WINDPROOF POCKET LIGHTER
• Remove the inside unit from the lighter and allow the fuel to evaporate for two or three days.
• Replace the inside unit in the lighter case.
• Package lighter securely in an oversized box or padded shipping bag (large packages are less likely to be lost or misplaced in transit.)
• Multiple lighters may be sent in one package.
• Include your name, address, telephone number and email address on a note inside the package.
Insure your package, send via a trackable method, shipping charges paid, to:
Zippo Repair Clinic
1932 Zippo Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
our lighter will be repaired at no charge and returned promptly, usually within 5 - 6 weeks.
Our Repair Clinic performs excellent repairs at no charge. Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself, as it could damage the lighter beyond repair.
Do not affix the following materials to the lighter as they could damage the finish.
• Address labels or tape
• Rubber bands
• Safety or straight pins
Please do not attempt to re-attach emblems yourself, as the surface of the lighter may be further damaged in an attempt to remove the glue.
Zippo will send you an acknowledgment of our receipt of your repair. Please include your email address.
These instructions do not apply to the lighters outside the USA, or Zippo Utility Lighters or Zippo BLU™ Lighter in the USA. Follow the appropriate instructions for those products.