Attleboro Knives The Attleboro Combat Knife Fixed 4.5" Stonewashed S35VN Combo Blade, Micarta Handles, Kydex Sheath - AK-10114
ABAK10114: The Attleboro Stonewashed Fixed Blade, Partially Serrated
The Attleboro is designed to commemorate the ultimate sacrifice made by Army Special Forces MSG William B. Hunt and to honor all the military members involved in Operation Attleboro during the Vietnam War.
Much thought and attention to details went into this project to create the best knife and tool possible. The Attleboro Knife is a 100% American made tactical military-use tool. It combines top quality manufacturing and unique design features.
The steel is cutting edge CPM S35VN at a lighter 0.150" thick design to reduce weight and bulk for comfort when carrying. Cryogenically treated during heat treating, the knife is 55-57HRC to maintain flexibility and edge retention for a wide variety of user needs. The butt of the knife features a beveled glass breaker to aide those needing to break glass and to score and break through places that use polycarbonate for safety windows.
The spine contains 1.5" of jimping to maximize grip with or without gloves for best control. The spear point supported by its aggressive styling swedge is a perfect combination to its CNC machined hollow grind. The uniquely angled serrations located on the right side of the blade help reduce snagging when using to tear through items such as rope or webbing.
The black phenolic laminated handle is ergonomically designed to accommodate large and small hands and has a CNC machined texture to maximize grip in wet and dry applications. The Attleboro is finished with a beautiful stonewash and a hair shaving sharp edge.
Included with every knife is an Okuden custom-made Kydex sheath. In addition, every Attleboro knife comes with a commemorative MSG William B. Hunt Memorial Chapter coin and certificate.
To ensure a continuing effort to help Special Forces Operators, Boots & Berets, Inc. has allocated a percentage of every sale of the Attleboro Knife to the Green Beret Foundation.
- Combat utility knife designed by retired Special Forces operators
- Handle Material- Black Phenolic canvas laminate (black micarta)
- Drop point design with aggressive swedge
- Industry leading S35VN stainless steel
- Stonewashed finish
- Glass breaker with Polycarbonate cutting edge
- Practically placed lanyard hole away from glass breaker
- Skeletonized handle for weight reduction
- Agronomical handle design for maximum comfort and grip
- Large Choil for added blade control
- Unique slanted serrations for better cutting
- Latest large hollow grind technology
- Machined jimping for added grip
- Machined grooving in handle for added grip and style
- Thumb ramp for indexing
- Cryo-treated blade
- Hollow ground
- Thicker than normal 8-32 hardware
- Blade Length: 4.50"
- Cutting Edge: 4.30"
- Handle Length: 5.375"
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Handle Thickness: 0.67"
- Sheath Material: Kydex with Tek-Lok
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 9.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This product is USA born and raised.
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
$66.95On Sale: $29.95