ArtisanCutlery Jungle 1705P-CF Flipper Knife 3.94" S35VN Stonewashed Tanto Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
ACU1705PCF: ArtisanCutlery 1705P-CF Jungle Flipper Knife
ArtisanCutlery brings you a tactical flipper knife that is as stylish as it is functional. The ArtisanCutlery Jungle features a 3.94" stonewashed S35VN stainless steel tanto blade that holds up well to long use in tough environments. The knife has subtle jimping on the spine of the blade for added purchase during cutting tasks, a pronounced finger choil, and ergonomic carbon fiber handles that give it a fantastic grip. It comes with a reversible stainless steel pocket clip and lanyard hole for ease of carry. We at KnifeCenter love the look and feel of this great knife from ArtisanCutlery.
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.55" (90.2 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.04" (128.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.98" (228.0 mm)
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (3.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (14.0 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Right and Left Carry
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 193125001455
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95