ArtisanCutlery Virginia 1807P-BW Flipper Knife 3.94" D2 Satin Blade, Black/Gray G10 Handles
ACU1807PBW: ArtisanCutlery Virginia 1807P-BW, Black/Gray G10 Handles
The ArtisanCutlery Virginia is a sleek and lightweight flipper that is great for everyday carry. While on the larger side, its slender handle and blade shape allow it to fit comfortably in the hand or pocket. The blade is 3.94" and crafted from D2 tool steel. This air-hardened tool steel is more corrosion resistant than other high carbon steels due to its high chromium content and offers a good mix of toughness, wear resistance, and edge holding ability. The handles are made from textured G10 over stainless steel liners and include a stainless steel pocket clip set up for right or left-hand tip-up carry.
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.75" (95.3 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.04" (128.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.98" (228.0 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15" (3.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.5" (12.7 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.76 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 193125001097
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95