ArtisanCutlery Cygnus Flipper Knife 3.625" Stonewashed D2 Reverse Tanto Blade, Blue Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber Handles - 1827P-BCF
ACU1827PBCF: Cygnus 1827P-BCF Flipper Knife, Blue Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber
Elegant styling and tons of functionality are the hallmarks of the Cygnus flipper from ArtisanCutlery. This angular knife is both tactical and practical; truly our favorite combination when it comes to design parameters. It's svelte enough for everyday carry while still being large enough, and more importantly sturdy enough to protect your life. The 3.625" D2 reverse tanto blade transitions nicely into the angular but ergonomic handle for a very good looking, good-feeling knife. Its thin profile allows you to easily slide your hand into your pocket while you're carrying the knife, which cannot be said for every knife out there. You have a lot of control over the cuts you make with the Cygnus and we think it will serve you well for years to come.
- Blade Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.30" (84 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (124 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (216 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150" (3.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Blue Lightning Strike Carbon Fiber
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.8 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95