ArtisanCutlery Cygnus Flipper Knife 3.625" Stonewashed D2 Reverse Tanto Blade, Black Textured G10 Handles - 1827P-BKF
ACU1827PBKF: Cygnus 1827P-BKF Flipper Knife, Black Textured G10
Elegant styling and tons of functionality are the hallmarks of the Cygnus flipper from ArtisanCutlery. This angular knife is both tactical and practical; truly our favorite combination when it comes to design parameters. It's svelte enough for everyday carry while still being large enough, and more importantly sturdy enough to protect your life. The 3.625" D2 reverse tanto blade transitions nicely into the angular but ergonomic handle for a very good looking, good-feeling knife. Its thin profile allows you to easily slide your hand into your pocket while you're carrying the knife, which cannot be said for every knife out there. You have a lot of control over the cuts you make with the Cygnus and we think it will serve you well for years to come.
- Blade Length: 3.625" (92 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.30" (84 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (124 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.50" (216 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150" (3.8 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Black Textured G10
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.47" (11.8 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (118 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95