AE Light LifeLight Divelight Cree LED Flashlight, 270 Lumens - AE LifeLight
AELIFELIGHT: AE LifeLight
The AE LifeLight™ is a flashlight, divelight, searchlight, and emergency light all in one, available at knifecenter.com. The light head is machined aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized, with CREE LED. The body is Acetal (POM) Homopolymer plastic, the same as used in automotive engine gears making the AE LifeLight™ light-weight & Indestructible.
The LifeLight has recently completed testing for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A-F (all gases and dust). This intrinsically safe flashlight is ideal for use in hazardous locations.
We are so confident of it's construction, it comes with a *limited LIFETIME WARRANTY. If it wears out, stops working, or you break it, we will fix or replace it free of charge. Using standard AA batteries it will run for 4+ hours at (275-180 lumens), gradually diminishing in output for 72 hours, ending with enough light to read a map, find your way along a path or attract attention. Installing high quality lithium batteries the AE LifeLight™ can be stored for almost ten years and lumen output is improved.
Triple O-ring sealed it is pressure tested to 200 meters (600') depth. Simply twist the body on the head to turn it on and off. No mechanical or electronic switch to break.
*LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY*. If your AE LifeLight™ fails, AE Light will repair or replace it free of charge. (Batteries not included, warranty applies to original purchaser, abuse, internal corrosion due to flooding or intentional misuse voids warranty, product registration required at time of purchase).
*Warning* Copies of LifeLight are being offered by Hong Kong companies with inferior quality and performance. AE Light will not honor warranty claims for these counterfeit copies. The AE LifeLight is the original light as designed by Tilly Tec of Germany.
- Diameter: 1.18 in. / 29.97mm
- Length: 6.3 in./ 160.02mm
- Weight: 3.53 oz. / 100gm
- Beam divergence: 12 degrees
- Kelvin Color temperature: 5500K
- Lumen output: 270 lumens for 1-2 hrs, 180, lumens @ 3-5 hrs., then slowly decreasing with battery output. (with fresh batteries)
- Battery: 3 Standard AA batteries (not included)
- Cree Q5 with proprietary reflector
- Pressure depth: 600 ft. / 200 meters
- Run time: 3-5 hr with fresh batteries (standard AA) @ full power, 36+ hr @ lower output.
- Twist on/off
- Triple seals on light head
- 6061 High-strength aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard anodized billet aluminum head, w/ POM handle
- Okay for out of water use.
- Made in Taiwan
UPC Code: 016379
On Sale: $54.00