AFI-USA ClearWater Mountain Personal Filtration Straw
AFIUSA001: ClearWater Mountain Straw
Acrylic Fabrication International
Made in the USA, the ClearWater Mountain personal drinking straw is the most innovative water purification system device available today. Removing 99.9% of all waterborne waste and bacteria utilizing a unique filtration system, and it effectively creates fresh water instantly and safely for you and your family.
The ClearWater Mountain personal drinking straw provides water scavenging capability and fulfils a critical need for sustainability in any situation where clean water is needed!
As campers and climbers, AFI-USA knows that water is weight! At only 3.5 oz. AFI-USA created this filter to be light, durable, with an ease of operation and portability, to go anywhere you like, the desert, mountains, or any terrain where it is sometimes hard to locate clean drinking water.
The ClearWater Mountain Straw protects against poisons and all possible infectious materials and is guaranteed to last for up to 1,000 gallons of extracted water.
There are over a thousand different contaminants known to scientists, here are just some of the contaminants the ClearWater Mountain Straw addresses:
• Pathogenic parasitic organisms
• Traces of human waste
• E. coli, mercury and vinyl chloride
• Perchloroethylene, or PCE
• Arsenic, cadmium, chromium and lead
• Bugs, sand, dirt, and organic materials
This filtration system complies with NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of specific contaminants found in drinking water, which is considered hazardous to your health.
Click here for a full list of contaminants removed.
- Guaranteed to filter up to 1,000 gallons
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne waste and bacteria
- Removes Parasites, and other hazardous materials in water
- Only 3.5 oz. weight, durable and can easily be carried in a knapsack
- Operates as simple as "Sipping Through a Straw"
- Can be used anywhere in the world
- Easy to clean and reuse - it has specially designed caps that lock top and bottom