AFI-USA Soldier Saver Field Filtration Straw
AFIUSA002: Soldier Saver Straw
Acrylic Fabrication International
Made in the USA, the Soldier Saver pure water field drinking straw is the most innovative water purification system device available today. Removing 99.9% of all waterborne waste and bacteria utilizing a unique filtration system, and it effectively creates fresh water instantly and safely for our troops on maneuvers or your family on a hike.
The Soldier Saver field drinking straw provides water scavenging capability and fulfills a critical need for sustainability on the battlefield as well as a camping trip!
As former military personnel, AFI-USA knows that water is weight! At only 3.5 oz. AFI-USA created this filter to be light, durable, with an ease of operation and portability, into the field, deserts, mountains, and terrain where it is sometimes hard to locate clean drinking water.
The Soldier Saver Straw protects against poisons and all possible infectious materials and is guaranteed to last for up to 1000 gallons of extracted water.
There are over a thousand different contaminants known to scientists, here are just some of the contaminants the Soldier Saver Straw addresses:
• Pathogenic parasitic organisms
• Traces of human waste
• E. coli, mercury and vinyl chloride
• Perchloroethylene, or PCE
• Arsenic, cadmium, chromium and lead
• Bugs, sand, dirt, and organic materials
This filtration system complies with NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of specific contaminants found in drinking water, which is considered hazardous to your health.
- Guaranteed to filter up to 1,000 gallons
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne waste and bacteria
- Removes Parasites, and other hazardous materials in water
- Only 3.5 oz. weight, durable and can easily be carried in a knapsack
- Operates as simple as "Sipping Through a Straw"
- Can be used anywhere in the world
- Easy to clean and reuse - it has specially designed caps that lock top and bottom