Amare Knives Track Flipper Knife 3.94" CPM S35VN Dark Gray Clip Point, Carbon Fiber Handles w/ Dark Bronze Anodized Stainless Steel Bolsters - 201808
AMR201808: Track Folding Knife, Dark Bronze
The Amare Knives Track. The dark one. A fascinating design that fits your hand like a glove. A beautiful interplay of curved bronze-colored bolsters and three-dimensionally milled carbon fiber scales. It’s a knife that’s ready to cut just about anything.
The 3.94" blade is made from CPM S35VN, an excellent American powder steel. This steel can be hardened up to 64 HRC and has good toughness and a fine microstructure. CPM S35VN is a powdered steel that requires an elaborate production process. It holds a razor-sharp edge for an extremely long time and yet can be sharpened to a very fine edge. In this particular version of the Track, the blade has a black-gray coat. The Track is a liner lock flipper, which means that the blade can be flipped open very quickly by pushing your finger on the flipper tab on the back of the knife. It’s a lot of fun, but it’s also very practical - when you need to open your knife quickly and only have one hand free.
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.78" (96 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.16" (131 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.74 (222 mm)"
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 62 HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Dark Gray
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber with Dark Bronze Anodized Stainless Steel Bolsters
- Handle Thickness: 0.57" (14.5 mm)
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Stahl Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Steel Micro Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Made in China